Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rabbit-Sitting

We had the pleasure of rabbit-sitting my brother's super soft bunnies--Sparky and Softy.

Both my boys love animals, and cuddly ones that you can chase, catch, hold, and squeeze are just perfect.  The boys LOVED the rabbits, especially Tad, who actually freaked out (kicking and squealing) when he saw the pictures I am about to post.

This is what Dash did when I told him to smile!


Tad is so satisfied in this picture. That boy was not afraid and dove after the rabbits until he finally wrangled one. He seriously caught Sparky all by himself, and I managed to snap a quick picture. 

And sure, I felt a bit bad for the rabbits, especially with a two little guys on their heels. After each time we played with them, they hurriedly hopped back into their cages as soon as they had the chance. While we will miss them, I'm sure they are super glad to be back home!

No comments: