Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Side-By-Sides

This blog post was both a lot of fun, and kind of sad. After seeing Tad do a few things that jogged my memories of Dash, I've compiled some pictures that show both Dash and Tad in the same fashion. 

Again, it was a lot of fun to remember Dash as a wee one, but also equally sad, as it's hard for me to remember him that little. And also sad to realize that Tad is going to get big, too!

Anyways, these side-by-sides are fun, especially when I see the proof that I've not learned some essential parenting lessons...like place books on higher shelves and shut the bathroom door. Oh well, what are ya' gonna do? 

Enjoy! 





1 comment:

lyd said...

Cuties!!! I love seeing the side by side. What adorable (and mischievous) boys - they love life. Must have the best mama ever... :)