Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lydia's Shower

I had the best time planning and creating as one of the hostesses for my dear friend Lydia's bridal shower. I scoured the Internet & pinterest, bounced ideas off of my mom and other friends, and came up with the following decorations. I just LOVE them. The look was natural; the colors were vintage-y; and the overall feel was oh so loving and romantic.

And special thanks to one of many crafting muses--Krystal--for putting her glue gun to the metal and helping me wrap up all the details the day before. I could not have done it without ya!















 And now to the heart of this post----the happy couple!
Lydia & Eric

In love with the decor or showing their true, crazy colors??
I say BOTH.

So yes, I am proud of the decorations, but more importantly, I was honored to be a part of this shower that (i think) blessed Lyd and Eric. XOXO 

1 comment:

Lydia McGuire said...

How did I miss this post when you initially put it up?? Dear, you did an AMAZING job and we absolutely LOVED the shower!!! Down to the smallest detail, everything you did made it such a special and amazing event for us. We were so blessed by it, and so blessed by you!
Love you!!
Lydia