Monday, July 16, 2012

I mean it this time

Great news, my loyal 14 followers...I've got high hopes and great aspirations to get back into the swing of...


BLOGGING! 


(applause! cheers! hip-hip-hooray's!)

I've been berated encouraged by friends and have become envious inspired by all those gazillion bloggers out there with clever ideas, completed projects, and creative endeavors. And really, I just need an artistic outlet.

So what sort of things do you hope to read on my blog? Do you want to hear tales from Mommyhood? Get all the secret Maddox family recipes? See Instagram uploads? Get step-by-step instructions on how I do it all?!?! (Because I do do it all). Whatever it may be, I vow to meet each response in a timely manner, so please, do tell! (And be kind.)

Stay tuned! And be sure to "Join this Site" (on right) to get the updates. 

I can't promise perfection, but I can promise a genuine effort.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited that you are going to be blogging more! I love reading about you and your beautiful family!

Denise said...

I want details on the "doing it all"... I could use some pointers! :)